The 2019 season for the Marion Flag Football is currently open for registration effective May 6th and will close July 16th.
Here is some relevant information.
- All students entering 1st thru 4th grade are eligible.
- The 2019 registration fee is $65.
- There will be a mandatory skills assessment on July 21st. 1st and 2nd grade will be at 1:00pm, 3rd and 4th grade will be at 2:00pm. The location of assessment will be at the south gym inside The Hub Recreation Center. Please plan on making arrangements for your child to attend.
- This assessment is needed to figure out where the child ranks in order to create a fair and generated random draft/teams.
- If your child cannot attend, please contact Alek Jimenez at 618-997-2482 Ext. 1515 or
to make other arrangements.
What your registration fees pay for :
NOTE : At the end of the season each kid gets to keep their flags and jersey.
Please note that some games will be played at Wildcat Stadium located at the Marion High School. Please stay up to date with schedules and emails. If the turf field becomes available we will let all coaches know and also send out an email.
Some suggestions and requirements :
- There are local stores that have clear plastic mouth guards for less than $1. Most other places are $3. It is recommended to have several spares. Some Coaches start requiring mouth guards a few practices in. Plus a single mouth guard will likely not last very long.
- Bring water or Gatorade to every practice and game for your child.
- Mouth guard, flags, and the jersey provided at the begining of the season are required to play in the games.
- Please note that flags must be on the outside of the childs clothing for games. Shirts tucked in giving free access to the flags.
NOTE : Children on Free and Reduced lunch should call Alek Jimenez (Contact info below) to see if they qualify to recieve a scholarship for their registration fee.
If you have any questions about flag football please contact Alek Jimenez at The HUB at